Facebook Ads Manager
We are a boutique social media marketing company specializing in wellness brands. We are seeking an expert Facebook Ad Manager to join our team who will be responsible for executing, optimizing and reporting on our client’s ad campaigns. You will work with the Social Media Manager/Account Executive for each client to translate marketing goals into advertising campaigns that achieve the client’s goals.
You will be responsible for the initial ad strategy to implementation, monitoring and reporting, including client communication and education. Many of our clients are already savvy in the advertising space and expect an expert in this field. We need someone who can clearly explain their advertising strategy and how it will help each client achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager and Account Executive to create and deliver high-performance paid social campaigns for a number of clients
- Maximize client ROI and goal achievement by conducting tests and identifying trends
- Take the lead in tracking, analyzing and reporting on campaign wins, areas of improvements and recommendations for future campaigns
- Attend and contribute during client calls as required-Maintain your expertise, educating clients and your teammates about changes in the industry and how to capitalize on those developments
- Work closely with the team to ensure marketing strategies and paid ads are driving lead and conversion goals.
- Monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.-Present monthly report to each of your clients
Some important questions to answer in your cover letter:
- What do you charge on a fixed rate for ad management and what would that include? In terms of pricing, many of our clients are small businesses with ad budgets ranging from $500-$1500 per month. They generally have a max of 3 campaigns running (but most have 2). Can you let me know what the first month would be to setup the account (given that information) and then how much for ongoing management (optimization, client communication and reporting).
- How do you measure success for a paid advertising campaign? What has been one of your most successful ad campaigns?
- How much experience do you have with paid advertising? What types of clients do you normally manage?
- Do you create the creative for the ads or is that something you need provided to you? We do have a graphic artist and many of our clients have lifestyle imagery or video to work with but some do not (i.e. we are creating custom graphics for them etc.).
- Do you have experience with setting up product catalogs? Is that generally something that is the requirement of an ads manager?
- Do you have experience with Dynamic ads?
- Do you have experience with all Facebook ad types? Many of our clients are very savvy when it comes to Facebook advertising so we need someone who can hold their own as an expert in terms of explaining reports and all client communication.
Looking for a creative graphic designer to work with our social media managers to create unique and eye-catching content for our clients!
Please send your resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Manager
Can you create refreshing and irresistible content? Awesome!
We’re looking for amazing social media managers who want to help brands style their online presence and stand out with eye-catching and unique content that drives results.
Please send your resume, cover letter and a link to one of your favorite social media posts you’ve created to email@example.com.